Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

IGN: Killaw4ttz
by Killaw4ttz » 10 months ago

No idea what is going on, connected to server, get kicked off, try to reconnect, getting the above message.  

TheTravelerGibbs

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: TheTravelerGibbs
by TheTravelerGibbs » 10 months ago

Someone hacked the server about 25 minutes ago. They have complete control right now, atleast I think they do from what I've seen.

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

Wow.  Last time I joined the server a few years ago, a short while after they lose all world data.  Now I come to the server and it's been hacked.  Apparently I'm bad luck.

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

Well I tried to join the discord, clicked the invite link, and within less than a minute of joining the discord server I was banned. 

Torch82

0 topics
10 posts

Time zone: Eastern
Community:
IGN: Torch82
by Torch82 » 10 months ago

The hacker also bot swarmed our discord. We were mass banning any new accounts to the server to stop the attack and delete the hacker's spam. Please dm me your discord name, and I'll make sure you get unbanned, and I do apologize.

Pay it Forward.

dennicolas

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: dennicolas
by dennicolas » 10 months ago

How can I get back on the whitelist?

Torch82

0 topics
10 posts

Time zone: Eastern
Community:
IGN: Torch82
by Torch82 » 10 months ago

The whitelist is temporary to keep eveyone off of the server, while Ont and rw make changes to the server. Once the server is safe again, they'll remove the whielist. It might bae a day or two before it's safe to let everyone back.

Pay it Forward.