TPS

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

IGN: Killaw4ttz
by Killaw4ttz » 2 months ago

I like this server, as it for the most part has a great community.  My only issue is the TPS, as during my regular play time it's quite often things get so laggy that combat or fast paced gameplay just isn't feasible.  10-14 TPS is difficult to adapt to, especially with the insane spawn rates at the moment.

Are there any plans to deal with this?

rwsender
Owner

8 topics
14 posts

Time zone:
Community: Amicus Reborn
IGN: rwsender
by rwsender » 2 months ago

Basically, since everyone is so spread out and has massive farms, with large amounts of entities it causes performance issues. I have given the staff team full backing to remove any structures causing issues with TPS. Adjustments are being made but it takes a lot of players online for the difference to be noticed. 

I have further tweaked some settings to try and adjust it so the server performs somewhat decently.

👍 x 1

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

by Killaw4ttz » 2 months ago

Thank you for the update.  We are all appreciative of your efforts.

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

by Killaw4ttz » about 1 month ago

Just a heads up, it's still very laggy.  It is not consistently laggy, but lag spikes occur every few minutes and no commands can be issued and it will take 3-5 seconds to catch up.  If it's a plug in issue I would assume it's one that has to refresh or query for information periodically.

Killaw4ttz

4 topics
11 posts

by Killaw4ttz » 25 days ago

And whatever was causing it was fixed by 1.16 if anyone who sees this post is wondering. Back to normal!