Owner

8 topics
13 posts

Time zone:
Community: Amicus Reborn
IGN: rwsender
by rwsender » about 1 year ago
Hello everyone!

Just a quick annoucement to let everyone know about our community funding goals. The community funding goals will be a goal that if met will result in the activation of perks for every player on the server, for the rest of that calender month.

Currently, the two goals we have in mind are as follows(Subject to change):
$100:
  • No Hunger
  • No Fall Damage
$200:
  • No Hunger
  • No Fall Damage
  • 2 Waypoints

Now, many of you may be thinking - Why donate if you can get these perks when the community funding goals are met:
  • Maintain your perks - These perks are only active till the end of the calender month(If we only meet it on the 27th and theirs 30 days in the month, its only going to be active for 3 days).
  • Cool colored name - I loved my red name back in the day. I'd even have my name red now if this wasn't already the colour associated with being the owner. The colored name both in chat, tab and above your head makes you stand out from the crowd.
  • Certain rewards are not available to those that don't donate directly - Access to the wild and the ability to set a nickname for yourself in-game are exclusivly for the supporters of the server.
  • Support the community - The community is ran off the donations of everyone here. It wouldn't be possible without all of you guys.

Lastly I just want to thank everyone that chipped in to support the server during the initial start-up phase. I have set the donation goal to reset on the 1st of December so that we can start with new system of community goals. Also on the 1st of December we will begin selling in-game items. Keep an eye on the forums and Discord for more information closer to the time!

๐Ÿ‘ x 1

RepoMeister
Supporter

0 topics
6 posts

IGN: RepoMeister
by RepoMeister » about 1 year ago
This sounds like a great idea and I am sure that long-time donators will stop donating or any potential new donors change their minds just because of the perks you mentioned above.ย  ย If anything, it will probably get more people donating!ย ย 

๐Ÿ‘ x 1